Owing to the aviation capacity in this direction today, the estimated arrival time of your shipment weighing over 20KG is , Continue to place an order?
China (Inc. HMT)
Since drugs are special consignments, please make sure that the information of the shipper and receiver is correct. SF Express will serve you sincerely.
We will arrange a courier to pick up your shipments. To ensure shipment safety during transit, please cooperate with our courier for open-box inspection. Thank you for your support.
2. Shipment Protection Plus (SPP) and Compensation
2.1 If shipment loss, damage or partially loss is caused owning to the Company’s reason, the Company shall waive the freight charge of the shipment, and compensate according to the following standards, but the Company shall not be liable for any indirect losses such as anticipated revenues or profits, practical use, and business opportunities.
2.1.1 If you have not selected the Shipment Protection Plus (SPP) service, the Company shall compensate the actual loss within the limit of 7 times the freight charge. If you regard the compensation standard insufficient for making up for your loss, you shall select the SPP service that can cover the actual value of your consignment.
2.2 For any consignment with the value higher than RMB 1,000, please select the SPP service. If you do not select the SPP service, the value of the consignment will be regarded as not exceeding RMB 1,000. The Company adopts the “Claims Examination” mode. You shall select the SPP service honestly based on the actual value of the consignment, and shall provide the value certificate for compensation. The excess SPP value shall not be compensated, and the Company may return the SPP charge of this part.
2.3 The residual value shall be handled according to the negotiation between the Company and you. If the residual value is finally returned to you, the Company will deduct the residual value from the approved compensation amount.
3. To protect your personal information, the Company may use the encrypted waybill, and the Company will input your shipping information into the order placement system and save the information.For the information hidden by the encrypted waybill, you have agreed that the information in the Company’s system shall prevail, and you shall not object to this.
4.1 You have confirmed that, when you use the service due to the requirement of work, you have obtained full authorization of your company, and have fully read, understood and accepted all contents of this “T&C”.
4.2 You have agreed that the Company has the right to unilaterally change this “T&C” without further separate notification, but you can log in to the Company’s official website to query the information or call the Company’s customer service hotline for consultation. If you continue to use the service after the terms and conditions have been changed, it shall be deemed that you have fully read, understood and accepted all modified terms and conditions, and you shall comply with the modified terms and conditions when using the service. If you do not agree the modified terms and conditions, you shall stop using the service.
5. The contracting parties of this “T&C” are you and subsidiary companies, branch offices, and affiliates of SF Express Co., Ltd. at the place of origin of your shipment.
6. To guarantee safe delivery of your shipment, in sending your shipment, you shall perform the following obligations:
6.1 You shall truthfully declare the consignment contents and value, and fill in accurately and clearly the information including shipper and receiver names, addresses and phone numbers.
6.2 You shall, according to the nature of your consignment (especially fragile goods, liquid and gas), provide sufficient damage-proof, leakage-proof, and explosion-proof packaging to guarantee safe delivery of the consignment.
6.3 You shall abide by the laws and regulations on prohibited goods. The Company shall have the rights to inspect the consignment, and have the rights to hand over prohibited or restricted goods, if found, to relevant authorities for handling, and cooperate with relevant authorities on investigation for legal responsibility.
6.4 If the consignments require approval or inspection processes, you shall provide the Company with certificates to prove that you have completed the processes.
7. Your liability of compensation for damage
7.1 In the event that quality defects or damaged packaging of your consignment results in corrosion or damage to other consigned goods, transport tools or mechanical equipment, or casualties, you shall be held liable for compensation.
7.2 If your consignment is confiscated or detained, or the delivery route needs to be changed because the consignment is prohibited or restricted from posting and delivering or contain such prohibited or restricted articles, you shall compensate the Company or third parties for economic losses caused by the delay in delivery or imparity in value of other consignments affected.
8. Right of lien
If you or your designated payer fails to fully pay expenses, the Company is entitled to retain your consignment for 3 months (commencing on the date of shipment pickup) unless the consignment cannot be retained due to its nature. If you or your designated payer still fails to fully pay expenses upon expiry of the retention term, the Company may sell off or auction retained goods and take priority in compensation, and the price derived therefrom shall first be used to pay the expense and storage expense incurred by the Company in exercising the lien and then pay the expense owed to the Company. In case of any balance, such balance can be remitted to your designated account according to your requirements. If the Company gives a written notice requesting you to cooperate with the Company in exercising the lien, and you do not give written reply within 7 days upon sending of the notice, it shall be deemed that you agree on the Company’s plan of excising the lien. The Company’s exercise of lien shall not affect its other legitimate rights stipulated in this agreement.
Agreements about charges and invoices:
9.1 For a paid-by-receiver shipment, if the receiver does not make the payment and you request to make the payment by yourself, you shall also pay the surcharge to the Company.
9.2 If you instruct to pick up or deliver shipments in a logistics center or bonded area that requires payment of warehouse-in/out fee or other extra fees, you or your designated payer shall pay the above mentioned extra fees including warehouse-in/out fees that the Company has paid in advance and shall also pay the surcharge to the Company.
9.3 If the Company provides you services in legal holidays such as the Spring Festival and during business peak period such as “Double Eleven” online shopping festival, you shall pay the surcharge to the Company.
9.4 For the consignment that fails to be delivered, if you request to return the consignment, you shall bear the cost of the round trip.
9.5 Freight charges are collected based on the calculation standards published by the Company on its official website or agreed in a written agreement between both parties. If one party questions calculation errors in freight charges and request for correction, the other party shall actively cooperate with the party on correction of errors.
9.6 The Company shall provide invoices when collecting monthly payment from credit account customers. If you are not a credit account customer of the Company, you can ask for invoices with the original copy of waybills from the Company within one month after payment.
10. The charging standards of the Company’s service products and surcharges are subject to the prices and policies published on the Company’s official website. The Company has the rights to reasonably change the prices according to the change of the market environment. You can log in to the Company's official website to query the information or call the Company’s customer service hotline for consultation. If you continue to send your shipment after the price change, it shall be deemed that you have agreed to make payment according to the changed prices.
11. The transit time description of the Company’s service products is subject to the description published on the Company’s official website. You can log in to the Company's official website to query the information or call the Company’s customer service hotline for consultation. If the Company is delayed in delivering a shipment beyond the transit time, the Company shall compensate only by waiving the freight charge of the delayed shipment.
12. You have agreed to receive product/service introduction, promotion information and other commercial information announced or sent by the Company and its affiliates in the form of phone calls, emails, and mobile phone short messages.
13. If you have selected the Return Proof of Delivery service but the Proof of Delivery is damaged or lost owning to the Company’s reason, the Company shall compensate only by providing the Return Proof of Delivery one time for free.
14. In case that any matter is not covered or not clearly specified herein and no supplementary agreement has been reached by both parties, the applicable national laws and regulations shall apply.
15. Where any clause in this “T&C” is held by a court or government body as invalid or partly invalid, both parties agree to continue complying with other clauses hereof and that partly valid clauses should remain in effect to their utmost enforceable degree.
16. In the event of any disputes over this “T&C”, both parties hereto shall settle them through amicable consultations. In the event that the consultations fail, either party may initiate a lawsuit with the people’s court inthe place where the shipment is sent.