Fuel Surcharge Statement
Fuel Surcharge for each shipment is assessed on the net freight charge, in accordance with the fuel surcharge percentage.
It applies to services that either origin or destination is overseas country:
- Standard Express +, Standard Express and Economy Express shipments for Mainland China Export and Import.
- Standard Express and Economy Express shipments for Hong Kong/Macao Region Export and Import, and Taiwan Region Export.
- Standard Express and Economy Express shipments for Mongolia Export and Import
- For freight charge and fuel surcharge paid in other overseas countries, please refer to SF official international websites.
Meanwhile, we are providing the following for you:
- Fuel surcharge calculated based on discounted freight is available for all credit accounts.
Please refer to below table for the fuel surcharge percentage:
|Effective Period||Fuel Surcharge Rate|
If freight is RMB 100 and fuel surcharge percentage is 13%, then the fuel surcharge is calculated as below: RMB 100×13% = RMB 13 (rounded to the nearest RMB) Total freight charge=freight + fuel surcharge, the total freight charge that shall be paid by customer is RMB 113.
Should you have further queries, please call our Customer Service Hotline：
Hong Kong Region（00852）2730 0273
Macao Region（00853）2873 7373
Taiwan Region（00886）800 088 830
2019 Export and Import Service Fuel Surcharge Rates Table for Payment Made in China, Hong Kong & Macao Region and Mongolia
The percentage of fuel surcharge is adjusted every month and becomes effective on the 1st day of each month, and the fuel surcharge rate is subject to those published on SF’s official website;
The percentage of fuel surcharge is based on the U.S. Gulf Coast (USGC) price for kerosene-type jet fuel published by the U.S. Energy Information Administration (EIA) two months earlier. For example, the rate applied in June 2019 is based on the rounded figure of the (USGC) Jet Fuel Price published by the EIA in April 2019; Please refer to EIA's (USGC) Jet Fuel Prices on EIA's website below;
The fuel surcharge table will be updated, if the (USGC) Jet Fuel Price is out of cover of the above table.