For shipments whose customers are successfully contacted but failed to be delivered to door, or shipments which have reached the self pickup points with SMS successfully sent to the customers, but the customers have not yet picked up their shipments in a timely manner, the first 6 calendar days after the first notification is free for custody of goods, service fees for the custody of goods will be charged from the seventh day.
For shipments from Mainland China, HMT and overseas districts to Hong Kong and Macaothat requires self-pickup and door-to-door delivery
(1) For shipments whose weight are 0.5kg or below, the services fees for custody of goods will be exempted;
(2) For shipments whose weights are higher than 0.5 kg but lower than 40kg, the service fees for custody of goods = 1 HKD (MOP) * chargeable weight * charging days;
(3) For shipments weighing 40kg or higher, the service fees for custody of goods = 0.5 HKD (MOP) * chargeable weight * charging days.
(1) For shipments sent to exhibition centers, the day of successful notifications to customers will be the first day free for custody of goods.
(2) When the shipper makes the payment, fees are charged after currency conversion;
(3) If the period of free custody of goods expires during self-pickup/delivery, the custody fees for the day of self pickup/delivery will also be charged.