Tender Announcement of the Service Coverage Expansion Project of S.F. Express Co., Ltd. in May 2018
To respond to the national policy in promoting express delivery in countryside and helping rural areas improve the network coverage, S.F. Express Co., Ltd is now inviting tenderers for some villages and towns nationwide. This tender invitation is an online tender invitation. Tenderers that meet the following requirements are welcomed to sign up for the bidding.
I. Bidding Time and Batch
Bidding time: May 12, 2018 - 12:00 of May17, 2018
Bidding batch: 20180501
II. Bidding Mode
1. Application Mode
Please log in thehttp://www.hbjia.net/login.jsp.
Application process guidance: register in http://www.hbjia.net/login.jsp - log in - supplier management - regional agent application - submit basic information sheet - submit application information sheet
2. Fill-in of Application Materials
Please carefully fill in Regional agency application-Basic Information Sheet. After submission, continue to fill in the Application Information and then submit.
The registered permanent residence, education background, driving license, vehicle, social security and property information may affect the final bidding results. Please fill in the accurate information.
3. Online testing
After the tenderer submits the information, SF will check the applicant's qualification. The tenderer who passes the qualification review will receive an SMS for testing within the bidding period. Please finish the online testing.
III. Bidding Process
- Bidding Evaluation Rules
The bidding evaluation scores will comprehensively consider the qualification and test score, if the comprehensive score is higher than 60 for the same bidding, the person with the highest score will win the bidding. Priority of admission will be given to SF's internal staff.
V. Tender Qualifications
- The tenderer shall be at the age of 20 - 50;
- The tenderer shall have senior high school (technical secondary school) education background or above;
- The bidding agent point shall have driving license. There is no driving license requirement for the bidding agent;
- By the deadline of the application, suppliers who are cooperating with SF or counterparts in the express delivery/logistics industries are not allowed for bidding;
- After SF's employee submits the application information, the information shall be approved in the ECP by its supervisor.
- SF employees whose administrative penalty points is higher than or equal to 3 or who have administrative penalty demerit records or serious demerit records during employment or whose employment contracts have been terminated by SF, do not have the qualifications for sign-up.
- The same tenderer shall only apply for one bid;
- To comply with the principle of avoidance of relatives and friends, friends and relatives of managers of service centers/stations of higher level inside SF shall not bid for area within the domination area. Upon discovery, S.F. Express Co., Ltd. has the right to cancel the qualification of the tenderer;
- During the whole bidding period, if the tenderer conducts severe rule-breaking or law-breaking behaviors, S.F. Express Co., Ltd has the right to cancel the qualification of the tenderer.
- People with severe credit problems are not allowed for bidding;
VI. Bidding Area
Anqing, Bozhou, Huainan, Liu’an, Xuancheng
Guangxi Zhuang Autonomous Region
Laibin, Liuzhou, Nanning
Bijie, Liupanshui, Qiandongnan Miao and Dong Autonomous Prefecture, Qiannan Bouyei Miao Autonomous Prefecture, Qianxinan Bouyei Miao Autonomous Prefecture, Tongren, Zunyi
Jiaozuo, Luoyang, Luohe, Nanyang, Pingdingshan, Sanmenxia, Shangqiu, Xinxiang, Xinyang, Zhoukou, Zhumadian
Daqing, Harbin, Heihe, Jiamusi, Qiqihar, Shuangyashan
Chenzhou, Hengyang, Huaihua, Shaoyang, Xiangxi Tujia and Miao Autonomous Prefecture, Yiyang, Zhangjiajie, Changsha, Zhuzhou
Fuzhou, Ganzhou, Ji’an, Pingxiang, Yichun
Inner Mongolia Autonomous Region
Hulunbuir, Xilin Gol League
Ningxia Hui Autonomous Prefecture
Guyuan, Wuzhong, Zhongwei
Datong, Jinzhong, Linfen, Lvliang, Shuozhou, Xinzhou, Yangquan, Yuncheng
Ankang, Baoji, Weinan, Xianyang, Yulin
Aba Zang and Qiang Autonomous Prefecture, Bazhong, Chengdu, Dazhou, Guang’an, Guangyuan, Leshan, Luzhou, Meishan, Mianyang, Nanchong, Neijiang, Suining, Ya’an, Yibin, Ziyang, Zigong
Xinjiang Uygur Autonomous Region
Bortala Mongol Autonomous Prefecture, Changji Hui Autonomous Prefecture
Note: S.F. Express Co., Ltd. has the final interpretation of the detailed rules and regulations of the bidding, and has the rights of temporarily adjusting the rules and regulations according to special circumstances. Those who do not agree with this shall not sign up for the bidding.
Announcement on the First Batch Winners of Previous Bidding in April