SF CIS is a certification service for cross-border B2C shipping , specially designed for E-merchants. It guarantees real-time tracking and international end-to-end visibility.
SF CIS can meet the needs of online shoppers for :
And the needs of e-commerce merchants for:
E-merchants with credit account that successfully got the SF CIS approval can enjoy：
1. Service quality guarantee for SF International's logistics services
2. “SF CIS” stamp on tracking webpage and physical waybill
3. Verified information of pickup country and end-to-end traceability
4. Enhanced online customer satisfaction for logistics services, supporting sales growth
5. Priority use of SF promotional resources, "SF CIS"special promotions, events, and any other types of promotions
6. Sharing of SF International marketing resources to enhance exposure to customers
The United States, Canada, Thailand, Vietnam, Singapore, Malaysia, Korea, Japan, Australia,
United Kingdom, the Netherlands, France, Italy and Germany.
Merchant Requirements for Qualification
- Applicants must be existing SF Express credit account customers, and have used SF’s cross-border logistics services for at least three months
- Applicants must be cross-border e-commerce merchants that operate on either B2B and/or B2C business models
- The e-commerce merchant cannot sell any products that are designated to be prohibited, restricted, dangerous or toxic by regulations of IATA, the International Civil Aviation Organization, and other relevant government departments or organizations.
This service is momentarily set to be free of charge.
The duration per application is 1 year.