You may promptly access to the answers of the frequently asked questions as listed below.
1. What is the Customer Service Hotline for the Hong Kong call center?
Answer: (852) 2730 0273.
2. Where is your service center in HK?
Answer: Our service center in Hong Kong, Kowloon, and New Territories, covering Kowloon Bay, Tsim Sha Tsui, Kwai Chung, Mong Kok, Hung Hom, Kwun Tong, San Po Kong, Shatin, Central, Island East, Wan Chai, Tsuen Wan, and Lai Chi Kok.
3. What benefits and rights do credit account customers have?
1) You can settle your express freight bill once a month, which is convenient and time-saving;
2) You have 30 days for repayment, which improves the capital benefit of your enterprise;
3) You will regularly receive S.F. Express service messages, and useful information;
4) You can use our service on a trial basis first;
5) You can be the first to enjoy new discounts in market promotion and give customer feedback;
6) You will have more convenient service options than our other customers;
7) In future, S.F. Express will especially launch other special value-added services for monthly settlement customers.
4. Is there any additional charge for package deliveries to remote areas in HK?
Answer: HKD30 surcharge applies to shipments collected from or delivered to remote areas in Hong Kong. Payment method of surcharges can be bounded with the shipping charges (either paid by shippers or receivers). Shipments collected from or delivered to the above locations require an additional business day.
Please click here for the details of Hong Kong's Remote Areas.
5. How do I place an order?
Answer: You can call the Hong Kong Customer Service Hotline at (852) 2730 0273 or the Macau Customer Service Hotline at (853) 2873 7373.
6. What do you do if a package is lost or damaged during transportation?
Answer: S.F. Express has a strict transportation supervising system and monitoring devices to prevent these from happening. But if a package is lost or damaged, please call (852) 2730 0273 to contact one of our customer service representatives. Our dedicated representative will promptly implement reasonable make-up measures. (Please refer to Contract Clauses for Package Freight Note for the relevant clauses.)
7. How do I track my shipment?
Answer: You can go to our website at http://www.sf-express.com and choose the self service tab to track your shipment. You can also call our Customer Service Hotline at (852) 2730 0273 and press 3 for shipment tracking. Alternatively, you can choose to speak to one of our Customer Service Representatives.
8. What is the Customer Service Hotline for Macau?
Answer: (853) 2873 7373.
9. Where is the service center located in Macau?
Answer: Our service center is located at G/F, 3B Veng Fung Industrial Building, Rua Cinco Bairro Da Areia Preta, Macau.
10. Why does your courier open the package and conduct inspection?
Answer: In order to ensure that your shipment is delivered on time, we may open it to ensure it contains no harmful articles or articles which are prohibited or restricted by the government, such as explosives. Also, goods will also be inspected by Customs or Security at the airport. If any illegal articles are detected, your shipment may be detained or seized, which will cost you time, money, and unnecessary trouble.
11. The shipment has already been sent out. Why I can't see any record at your website?
Answer: The status of a shipment normally appears on the website half a working day after pickup. If there is no record of your shipment, please make sure you have input the correct tracking number. If you have any questions, please contact our Customer Service Hotline at (852) 2730 0273 in Hong Kong or (853) 2873 7373 in Macau for further details.
For any inquiry, please contact our "Online Customer Service" or our Services Hotline: (852) 2730 0273 (Hong Kong) or (853) 2873 7373 (Macau).