Address Correction Service
To fulfill your needs, customers can request to change the delivery address before the shipment is successfully delivered.
|Service Coverage||Destination: Hong Kong and Macau|
- Collect shipment from the address, S.F. Store or Service Center in the same district, or any S.F. Parcel Locker：The service charge will be exempted
For example, the delivery destination is changed from Fortress Hill Service Center (852P) to Quarry Bay (852PA)
- Collect shipment from the address, S.F. Store or Service Center in the different district：The service charge is required
|Address Correction Service Charge||
HKD 10 / MOP 10 / RMB 10
|Payment Method||Paid by consignee / Paid by third party|
Remark: The delivery charge is required when the delivery destination is changed to Taiwan, Mainland China or International Countries
Please click here for the location and store code of S.F. Stores
Please click here for the location and store code of S.F. Service Centers
Please click here for the location and store code of S.F. Parcel Lockers
Terms and Conditions
- Additional business days (depends on the location) may be required for the Address Correction Service.
- Address Correction Service Charge is required if the customer opt to collect the shipment at the address, S.F. Store or Service Center in the different district from any address (including remote area, residential address and industrial / commercial address). The service charges will be exempted if the shipment is collected from the address, S.F. Store or Service Center in the same district, or any S.F. Parcel Locker.
- Address Correction Service Charge will be applied for each redirection delivery. The delivery charge is required for the delivery to the non-local address.
- The service charge of HKD 10 can be paid by TWD according to the monthly exchange rate.
- These Terms and Conditions and the relationship between S.F. Express and each customer are governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of Hong Kong. Each customer and S.F. Express irrevocably submits to the non-exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of Hong Kong.
- S.F. Express reserves the right to revise the Terms and Conditions without prior notice.
- In case of any discrepancy between the English version and the Chinese version of this Terms and Conditions, the Chinese version shall prevail.
- In case of any dispute, the decision of S.F. Express shall be final.
For enquiries, please call our Customer Service Hotline at (852) 2730 0273 (Hong Kong) or (853) 2873 7373 (Macau).
For Terms and Conditions of Carriage, please click here.