2-Hour Express Delivery Service
On-Time．100% Money-Back Guarantee
S.F. Express understands your need and strives to enhance our service standard.
2-Hour Delivery Guarantee
To optimize our 2-Hour Express Delivery Service for local shipments, starting from 1 May 2014, auto-refund (including 2-Hour Express Delivery Service Surcharge HKD$120 and shipment charges) will be made to customers if we fail to deliver the shipment(s) within the committed time frame*. No refund application is required.
For S.F. Express credit account customers, you will receive full refund in the monthly statement within 4 working days.
For non S.F. Express credit account customers, you will receive a full refund to your bank account within 3 working days (only applicable for Bank of China or HSBC). If you request a refund cheque by post, approximately 10 working days are required.
*Terms and Conditions Apply
2-Hour Express Delivery Service Details:
Industrial and commercial areas within Hong Kong Island and specified area within Kowloon*
*Service coverage in Kowloon includes:
|Service Guarantee||Deliver within 2 hours after order is confirmed|
|Weight Limitation||5kg or below, only one shipment per order|
|Value-added Service Surcharge||
Hong Kong Island <—> Kowloon
Hong Kong Island <—> Hong Kong Island / Kowloon <—> Kowloon
Upgrade your shipment to 2-Hour Express Delivery Service by paying Value-added Service Surcharge on top of the Domestic Express Rate.
This 2-hour Express Delivery Service is also applicable for Return Delivery Order at a discount.
Terms and Conditions:
- The service coverage of 2-Hour Express Delivery Service includes industrial and commercial areas within Hong Kong Island and specified area within Kowloon, except warehouses, residential areas and remote areas defined by S.F. Express.
- 2-Hour Express Delivery Service is available from 9 a.m. to 6 p.m. on Monday to Friday (Cut-off time is 6 p.m.) and 9 a.m. to 4 p.m. on Saturday (Cut-off time is 4 p.m.). No service on Sunday and public holidays.
- 2-Hour Delivery Guarantee is only applicable to the first delivery attempt of a shipment. Shipment that requires more than one delivery attempt is excluded for the 2-hour Delivery Guarantee.
- The refund guarantee does not apply if a shipment’s delay is caused by an incorrect address, the unavailability or refusal of a person to accept delivery or sign for the shipment, severe weather or traffic delay.
- The transit time is subject to S.F. Express system’s records.
- S.F. Express (Hong Kong) Limited reserves the right to revise these Terms and Conditions without prior notice.
- These Terms and Conditions and the relationship between S.F. Express and each customer are governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of Hong Kong. Each customer and S.F. Express irrevocably submit to the non-exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of Hong Kong.
- The terms and conditions of S.F. Express’s waybill are applicable to the 2-hour Express Delivery Service. In the event that any loss or damage is caused to the goods during delivery, the liability of S.F. Express shall be strictly limited to the terms and conditions set out on the reverse side of S.F. Express’s waybill.
- In case of any discrepancy between the English version and the Chinese version of the promotional materials and these Terms and Conditions, the Chinese version shall prevail.
- In case of any dispute, the decision of S.F. Express (Hong Kong) Limited shall be final.
For further information, please call our Customer Service Hotline at (852) 273 00 273 (Hong Kong).
For Terms and Conditions of Carriage, please click here.