Hong Kong Domestic
Chinese Mainland Express and Logistics
|Warehousing and Distribution Services|
Warehousing and Distribution Services
|Cold Chain Services|
Temperature Controlled Warehouse Distribution Centres
Refrigerated Delivery Service
|Service & Support|
S.F. Cold Chain Delivery is used to deliver the products with special temperature requirements. We provide 3 storage conditions for frozen, chilled and air-conditioned product.
• Frozen (-18 - -15°C)
• Chilled (0 - 4°C)
• Air-conditioned (17 - 22°C)
• Refrigerated trucks and/or insulation tools are used to provide different storage temperatures to fit customer needs
• Temperature sensors and GPS are equipped for refrigerated trucks. It can help to track the trucks’ temperature and locations.
• Insulation tools passed the strict test, which ensure the shipment can be stored in the appropriate temperature during delivery
• The diversified services are provided, including pickup & delivery services between airport and warehouses, and deliveries to wholesalers, retailers, restaurants and end-customers
• One-stop logistics solution is provided based on customer requirements. Pickup, storage and last mile delivery.
• Cash On Delivery (COD) Service and other value-added services are available.
• Enterprise Cold Chain Delivery
• D2R Cold Chain Delivery
• Door-to-door Cold Chain Delivery
During promotion period, Residential Surcharge and Remote Area Surcharge are waived for all cold chaindelivery shipments until further notice.
• Pickup service is only provided to registered industrial/commercial addresses. It is not applicable for unregistered and non-industrial/ commercial addresses.
• For Terms and Conditions of Carriage, please click here.