S.F. Cold Chain Delivery is used to deliver the products with special temperature requirements. We provide 3 storage conditions for frozen, chilled and air-conditioned product.
• Frozen (-18 - -15°C)
• Chilled (0 - 4°C)
• Air-conditioned (17 - 22°C)
• Different storage temperatures to fit your needs
• Temperature sensors are installed in refrigerated trucks to ensure the temperature stability during delivery
• Refrigerated trucks are equipped with GPS,which customer can track the shipments status
• One-stop logistics solution is provided from pickup, storage, distribution and delivery to point-of-sales
• Pickup and delivery services are provided between airport and warehouses. The products can be delivered to wholesalers, retailers, restaurants and end-customers
• Value-added Service: Cash On Delivery (COD) Service
• Enterprise Cold Chain Delivery
• D2R Cold Chain Delivery
• Door-to-door Cold Chain Delivery
During promotion period, Residential Surcharge and Remote Area Surcharge are waived for all cold chaindelivery shipments until further notice.
• Pickup service is only provided to registered industrial/commercial addresses. It is not applicable for unregistered and non-industrial/ commercial addresses.
• For Terms and Conditions of Carriage, please click here.