S.F. Express Temperature-controlled Warehouse is located at Asia Logistics Hub – 4/F S.F. Centre, with roughly 94,000 ft2. Only 30 minutes are needed for access to main commercial districts from our warehouse, which greatly reduces transportation time.
-25°C - 22°C temperature-controlled warehouses fitdifferent storage requirements for various products
• Deep-frozen (-25°C)
• Frozen (-18°C)
• Chilled (0 - 4°C)
• Air-conditioning (17°C - 22°C)
The sealed-off chilled loading dock at the warehouse includes “Scissor Platforms” and “Rapid Doors”, which achieves a one-stop seamless temperature control service from loading to unloading, inbound to outbound, storage to delivery.
The warehouse incorporates 4 high standard refrigeration systems, which consist of 24 Compression Refrigerators in total. Each plant requires 2 separate refrigeration circuits. A highly credited refrigerant R404A is used for liquid cooling. The equipment can strengthen the stability of temperature and achieve a higher level of refrigeration efficiency.
Temperature: Automatic temperature monitoring and Computing Center Management System (CCMS)
• Automatically monitor and record temperature data of each zone
Stock: Warehouse Management System (WMS)
• Automatically record operation data, provides precise data analysis and reports
• Clients can track real-time information and inventory level with system integration
Security: 24-hour Monitoring System
• 24-hour CCTV surveillance system
• Cold Store Licence
• HACCP (Hazard Analysis and Critical Control Points) Certification(expected in 2017)
• ISO-22000 Food Safety Management Certification (expected in 2017)
Quotation is according to customers’ requirements and service demands. Please contact us via Customer Services Hotline (852) 2730 0273.