Customers may choose to change the payment mode of shipment fees, including freight charges and value-added service fees, before acceptance and sign-off. For shipments whose payment mode has been changed, not only the freight charges and value-added service fees, but also the Change Payment Mode Service Surcharges would be charged.
Hong Kong, Macau
Surcharge per shipment is set to be HKD/MOP 25 as for the below services.
• Originally paid by consignee adjusts to paid by shipper in cash/ through credit account; or paid by third party
• Originally paid by third party adjusts to paid by shipper in cash/ through credit account
• Originally paid by shipper through credit account adjusts to paid by shipper in cash; or paid by third party
• The Change Payment Mode Service from "paid by shipper" to "paid by consignee" is not available.
• For Terms and Conditions of Carriage, please click here.