'Cash on Delivery' (COD) includes collection of cash upon shipment delivered and return of the collected payment.
Hong Kong and Macau
√ reduce operating costs
√ speed up cash flow
√ minimize risk of bad debts
√ flexible settlement period while keeping the surcharge rate low
Minimum amount to be collected (per month): HKD/MOP 10,000 C.O.D. Surcharges
• Settled in 3 business days: 3.0%
• Settled in the following week: 2.5%
• Settled in every other week: 2.0%
Minimum Surcharge (per shipment): HKD/MOP 5
Minimum Surcharge per month: HKD/MOP 200
• Exchange rate for C.O.D. service is determined based on the exchange rate of the shipment pick-up day.
• Terms and conditions shall be mutually agreed upon both parties. If the actual amount to be collected is less than the minimum requirement, the minimum service fee will be charged.
• S.F. Express reserves the right to adjust the price, discontinue the service, amend the terms and conditions without prior notice.
• For Terms and Conditions of Carriage, please click here.