"Shipment Protection Plus" Service offers you a value added service through which you are entitled to a higher than normal compensation should your shipment is lost or damaged during transportation. We will also arrange a designated customer service executive to handle your claim.
Hong Kong → Hong Kong, Macau, Taiwan and Mainland China Express Service
• Shipment Type: Non-document
• Payment Method: Hong Kong to Hong Kong, Macau and Mainland China shipment (paid by shipper/consignee/third party); Hong Kong to Taiwan shipment (paid by shipper only)
• Required Documents: Commercial Invoice
Declared Value of HKD1,000 or below:
• To Hong Kong: HKD5
• To Macau, Taiwan or Mainland China: HKD5
Declared Value of HKD1,000-2,000:
• To Hong Kong: HKD8
• To Macau, Taiwan or Mainland China: HKD11
Declared Value of HKD2,001-25,000:
• 0.6% of the declared value
• SF hereby declares that this“Shipment Protection Plus" Service is not an insurance product; SF does not offer any insurance services. If necessary, shipper should contact insurance firm to making such arrangement. Otherwise, the shipper shall assume all risks of loss and damage.
• For Terms and Conditions of Carriage, please click here.