10% off Worldwide Shipments for New Credit Account
Apply for a credit account to enjoy up to 10% off in delivering worldwide shipments to Singapore, Malaysia, Japan, Korea and United States.
Promotion Period: 1 July to 30 September 2018
Service Lane Covered: Hong Kong exporting to Singapore, Malaysia, Japan, Korea and United States
Products Applied: Standard Express and Economy Express
Promotional Offer: Successful applicants of credit account are entitled to 10% off in delivering shipments to Singapore, Malaysia, Japan, Korea and United States.
Please apply for our credit account now and enjoy the more economical S.F. worldwide service!
For further enquiries, please contact our Customer Service Hotline at (852) 2730 0273.
Terms & conditions:
- Promotion period: From now until 30 September 2018 (HK time).
- Clients who successfully apply for a credit account from 1 July to 30 September 2018 shall be entitled to a discount of 10% for consigning international shipments during the promotion period.
- 10% off shipment discount offer only applies to new credit account shipping to Singapore, Malaysia, Japan, Korea and United State using our SF Standard Express and/or SF Economy Express services.
- The freight charges for SF Standard Express and/or SF Economy Express services shall be subject to the latest effective price published by S.F. Express (Hong Kong) Limited on its official website.
- Customer must open up a credit Account and sign the discount letter to enjoy the shipping discount.
- Discount is only effective by using specific credit account to settle the freight charges, and cannot be used in conjunction with other discounted Import official express mails, large cargo delivery services, fuel surcharges, remote area surcharges, house surcharges, in-and-out warehouse service fees, other additional service fees, and other special processing fees.
- S.F. Express have the right to cancel or withdraw any discount without any prior notice.
- In case of any dispute, the decision of S.F. Express shall be final.
- In case of any discrepancy between the English and Chinese versions of this Terms & Conditions, the Chinese version shall prevail.