Personal Information Protection Policy
Established on April 1, 2013
Revised on April 1, 2015
SF Express Co., Ltd.
Shigeyuki Tanaka, Representative Director
SF Express Co., Ltd. (hereinafter, "our Company") operates a forwarding business primarily in mainland China and undertakes international courier services to various countries and regions such as Hong Kong, the United States, South Korea, and Australia. Our Company handles huge volumes of personal information through the delivery of such services, and we believe that the appropriate safeguarding of personal information, as well as the securement of the individuals' rights and interests to be a crucial part of our social responsibility. Furthermore, we hereby declare to adhere to the following proprietary Company regulations on personal information protection, establish an applicable framework, and to normalize robust protection, as well as management system within our Company's operations.
- The acquisition, usage and provision of personal information
(1) When acquiring personal information, we will clearly specify the purpose of its use as best as we are able to. Furthermore, through the utilization of lawful and just methods to the extent necessary to achieve this purpose, we will obtain consent when acquiring personal information.
(2) When using personal information, we will use it only within the scope of the purpose of use that has been clearly stated, notified, or disclosed to the individual, and will take measures so that usage outside of the stated purpose will be prevented.
(3) When providing personal information to a third party or outsourcing the handling of it, we will do so lawfully within the scope of usage purpose that the individual has consented to
- Implementation of safety measures
To ensure the accuracy of personal information and safety of its usage, we will establish safety measures beginning with counter-measures for information security, and will endeavor to appropriately prevent fraudulent access to personal information, leakage of personal information, or its loss or damage, as well as the revision of security.
- Appropriate response to grievances and consultations
We will respond appropriately and promptly to any grievances or consultations from an individual. Furthermore, we respect the rights of the individual who has provided his or her personal information, and will respond lawfully and without delay if there are any requests to disclose, revise, delete, or suspend the use or provision of personal information.
- Compliance with laws, guidelines, and regulations
To realize proper protection of personal information, we will comply with the laws on the handling of personal information, guidelines defined by the national government, and other rules.
- Continuous improvement of the personal information protection management system
We will regularly audit, maintain, and continuously improve the operational status of the personal information protection management system, and strive to upgrade the protection standard of personal information.
Inquiry about personal information
SF Express Co., Ltd. Personal Information Protection Desk
TEL: 03-5677-3230 E-mail: email@example.com