Articles Prohibited or Restricted from International Import/Export
We do not accept/or accept with conditions the following articles for carriage:
- Arms, simulation weapons, ammunition, controlled knives, and explosive articles.
- Inflammable articles, explosive articles.
- Oxidizing agents and peroxides.
- Narcotic drugs and drug taking tools, stupefacient and psychoactive drugs that are in improper use and precursor chemicals and toxic substances that are in improper use.
- Biochemical, epidemic and infectious materials.
- Radioactive substances and radioactive substances.
- Various propaganda materials that endanger national security and social stability, such as Illegal publications, printed materials, and audio-visual products.
- Files, documents and other articles with contents involving state secrets.
- Illegal counterfeit products such as counterfeit or altered currency, marketable securities, certificates, and official seals.
- Currency and negotiable securities.
- Articles that infringe intellectual property rights, and counterfeit and shoddy products.
- Animals and plants, especially those endangered wild animals and plants as well as their products.
- Food, drugs or other articles that are hazardous to human and animal health and may spread disease from infected area
- Cigarettes and tobacco, tobacco products, and liquor.
- Valuables (such as artworks, antiques, gems, Industrial diamonds and precious metals including gold).
- Other articles prohibited from mailing under other laws and regulations.
In addition to the above prohibited or restricted articles, SF has the rights of rejecting mailing and/or temporarily stopping mailing the following articles:
- Packages without detailed contact information about the shipper and receiver.
- Articles which are inappropriate for mailing, with improper mailing mode, improperly described, classified, packaged, or labeled, and without necessary certificates as deemed by SF.
- Articles which may endanger the safety of transportation vehicles or personal safety due to their own or package features as judged by SF.
- Articles which are not suitable for mailing from the perspective of economics or operations as judged by SF.
It is the obligations of the shipper to obey the applicable laws, regulations, and government regulations of the origin and destination countries/regions, and articles prohibited or restricted from mailing in different countries and regions may vary. Therefore, in additions to the above standards of articles prohibited/restricted for mailing, the shipper is suggested to refer to the list of prohibited/restricted articles from import/export specified by the origin and destination countries or regions districts.
Kindly Reminder: If you have any doubt about whether your article is prohibited/restricted from mailing, please contact SF customer service 080 393 1111 for consultation.