SF International Heavy Freight is tailored for customers with demand on heavy weight shipments to overseas countries. It is cost- effective with stable transit time.
Cross-border E-commerce enterprise
Retailers with physical stores overseas and their suppliers.
Weight: 100kg per shipment or above(Less than 100kg will be charged as 100kg)
Freight：Paid by shipper , paid by receiver, paid by third party credit account;
Taxation and Duty： Delivered Duty Paid (DDP)， Delivered Duty Unpaid（DDU）
From South Korea to Chinese Mainland：5-7 working Days
1. The transit time is based on working days, and the transit time does not include the day of pickup, weekend, or holidays and festivals;
2. In remote areas of Shanxi District, Ningxia District, Gansu District and Xinjiang District, 1-2 extra working days are required for the overall transit time.
3. Transit time of import customs clearance of non-formal customs declaration shipments: Usually, customs clearance of a shipment should be completed on the day of flight arrival (excluding local public holidays or official holidays of the destination country; excluding exceptions such as customs inspection and customs detention);
4. Transit time of import customs clearance of formal customs declaration shipments: Usually 2-3 days longer than the transit time of non-formal customs declaration shipments (excluding local public holidays or official holidays of the destination country; excluding exceptions such as customs inspection and customs detention);
5. The transit time is for the shipments which has complete and accurate customs declaration documents;
Cost-effective: Favorable price with fully waived of fuel surcharge
Efficient pickup service: door-to-door pickup services.
Stable Transit Time: Fast and convenient customs clearance services.
Tracking & Tracing: One waybill from end-to-end and full process of track & trace at SF official website.
Favorable DIM Factor: DIM Weight (kg) = Length (cm) × Width (cm) × Height (cm)/6000.
Safety: Strict packing and operation process to guarantee the safety of shipments.