SF would like to sincerely thank you for your continuous support by offering our new SF Loyalty Card program!
From 1 August 2017 to 31 December 2017, cash account customers can collect one stamp for each non-document shipment (parcel) sent from SF Malaysia service centers, and a voucher is available for redemption once you collect 6 or 10 stamps.
Start collecting SF stamps, and redeem your rewards!
How to participate in the SF Loyalty Card program?
- Visit our service centers in Klang Valley, Penang and Johor Bahru. You may click here to find the location.
- Fill in your details at local SF service stations to obtain the SF loyalty card.
- Drop off your parcels at one of the service centers mentioned above and present the loyalty card to obtain stamps
- For your first parcel, after filling in your details and obtaining your loyalty card, you will be given two stamps
- After the 6th SF stamp, you will get a shopping voucher worth RM20
- After 10 SF stamps, you can redeem a RM30 shipping voucher for your next shipment
** Make sure you bring along your loyalty card with each visit!
For more information, please e-mail us at email@example.com
Terms & Conditions
- Customers can get one stamp for each parcel shipped
- Stamps can only be given for parcels paid in cash and dropped off at SF self-operated service stations. Shipments sent with resellers do not qualify for this program.
- The SF Loyalty Card has to be presented upon purchase. Customers will be unable to stamp the loyalty card at a later date.
- Only stamp(s) issued by SF Global Express (M) Sdn Bhd are valid for redemption.
- This program is applicable for international parcels sent through all lanes.
- This program is applicable for SE & EE parcels.
- Loyalty cards will be returned to SF when customers redeem rewards after the 10th stamp.
- SF Global Express (M) Sdn Bhd is not responsible for the loss of the SF Loyalty Card.
- SF Global Express (M) Sdn Bhd reserves the rights to change these terms at any time.