Collect Stamps with the SF Loyalty Card and Redeem Your Rewards!
SF would like to sincerely thank you for your continuous support by offering our new SF Loyalty Card program!
From 1 August 2017 to 31 December 2017, cash account customers can collect one stamp for each non-document shipment (parcel) sent from SF Malaysia service centers, and a voucher is available for redemption once you collect 6 or 10 stamps.
Start collecting SF stamps, and redeem your rewards!
How to participate in the SF Loyalty Card program?
- Visit our service centers in Klang Valley, Penang and Johor Bahru. You may click here to find the location.
- Fill in your details at local SF service stations to obtain the SF loyalty card.
- Drop off your parcels at one of the service centers mentioned above and present the loyalty card to obtain stamps
- For your first parcel, after filling in your details and obtaining your loyalty card, you will be given two stamps
- After the 6th SF stamp, you will get a shopping voucher worth RM20
- After 10 SF stamps, you can redeem a RM30 shipping voucher for your next shipment
** Make sure you bring along your loyalty card with each visit!
For more information, please e-mail us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Terms & Conditions
- Customers can get one stamp for each parcel shipped
- Stamps can only be given for parcels paid in cash and dropped off at SF self-operated service stations. Shipments sent with resellers do not qualify for this program.
- The SF Loyalty Card has to be presented upon purchase. Customers will be unable to stamp the loyalty card at a later date.
- Only stamp(s) issued by SF Global Express (M) Sdn Bhd are valid for redemption.
- This program is applicable for international parcels sent through all lanes.
- This program is applicable for SE & EE parcels.
- Loyalty cards will be returned to SF when customers redeem rewards after the 10th stamp.
- SF Global Express (M) Sdn Bhd is not responsible for the loss of the SF Loyalty Card.