Service Coverage: This service is only applicable to shipments sent from West Malaysia.
Campaign Period: May 7th, 2018 to December 31, 2018
Eligible Customers: Foreign students or workers based in Malaysia
Eligible Products/Services: SF Economy Express
Eligible Shipping Lanes: Malaysia to Mainland China
Discount: 15% off the normal SF Economy Express rate
Payment Method: Cash payments only
- Declared value of shipments should not be more than RMB 5000.
- Unused products cannot be declared as personal luggage,new items and old items are required to be in separate packages. This service is not applicable to newly purchased items.
- Personal luggage must be acknowledged as used products and be unwrapped.
- This service is subject to duty charges upon customs declaration.
- Please consult SF Customer Service for more info on the rules & regulations concerning the export of personal belongings to avoid unnecessary shipment detention. SF Express will not be responsible for any shipment detention incurred by the customer if he/she does not follow the guidelines provided.
How to obtain discount e-coupons?
The coupon code requests need to be done between 7 May 2018 to 30 September 2018; coupon codes are valid up until 31 December 2018
Step 1: Go to the SF official website to register
*If you are already an existing SF Express user, please proceed to step 2
Step 2: Please email the registration email address to firstname.lastname@example.org
Step 3: The marketing team will send you the 15% discount coupon code & manual instructions on how to use the code
Documents you need to prepare:
1) Main page of passport, entry and exit record page and valid visa, copy of ID card (front & back side)
2) Hard copy of your return flight ticket (electronic ticket is acceptable)
3) Packing list / item check list
4) Customs Declaration Form
5) “Import and export passenger baggage declaration form" (arrival to the Customs Department of the destination airport)
Terms & Conditions:
- The coupon code requests need to be sent between 7 May 2018 to 30 September 2018; coupon codes are valid up until 31 December 2018
- Pick-up services are limited to the SF Express service coverage network in West Malaysia (Klang Valley, Penang, Johor Bahru, Malacca). Please click here to check the postal code of the pick-up service area
- Each coupon code applies only to one airway bill
- Freight charges must be paid in cash at the time of delivery
- Offers cannot be used in conjunction with other promotions, nor can they be exchanged, exchanged for cash and resold
- In the case of refunds, only the actual amount paid can be given to the shipper. It will take 3 weeks of working days to complete the refund.
- SF Global Express (M) Sdn Bhd reserves the right to reject or return any shipment that does not have the required documents
- The final interpretation right of this event is owned by SF Global Express (M) Sdn Bhd within the scope of the law
How to order a shipment:
Schedule Pick-Up Services:
Contact our SF Express Malaysia Customer Service Hotline at 1800 18 3331 directly from Malaysia. Chinese and English bilingual services are available.
Customer Service Hotline Working Hours: Monday to Friday: 08:00 - 19:00 Saturday: 08:00 - 13:30 Closed on Sundays and holidays
Pick-up service is available within the SF coverage area in West Malaysia (Klang Valley, Penang, Johor Bahru, Melaka).
Does SF Express cover your area? Click here to check if you are in the SF coverage area.
Service Station Locations
Petaling Jaya Service Station
No.8, Lorong Tandang B, Seksyen 51, 46050 Petaling Jaya, Selangor, Malaysia
Penang Service Station
No.48, Jalan Sungai Tiram 7, Taman Perusahaan Nyaman Mutiara, 11900 Bayan Lepas, Pulau Pinang, Malaysia.
Johor Service Station
8 & 8-01, Jalan Anggerik Emas 4, Taman Anggerik Emas, 81200 Johor Bahru.
Mon – Fri: 08:00 – 19:00 Sat: 08:00 - 13:30 Sun & Holidays: Closed