Pickup & delivery principles:
A. Prohibited items: Inflammable, explosive, corrosive, toxic, radioactive and illegal items are prohibited to be picked up and delivered.
B. Restricted items:
1. Dimension and weight:For SF transit time products, the corresponding requirements on weight and dimension shall be followed.
2. Aviation limits: Liquid, paste and powder food with original packages can be delivered by air, including milk powder, coffee powder, health care products and mineral water with original packages .Other liquid, paste and powder items without original commercial packages can only be delivered by air after the Report for Safe Transport of Goods is provided and filed at the airport of origin.
3. Chemical products: Except daily chemicals (e.g. toothpaste, facial cleanser, liquid detergent and cosmetics), a certificate of safe property shall be provided for other chemical items and then be shipped with the items upon safety confirmation. If these items are to be delivered by air, the Report for Safe Transport of Goods shall be provided and filed at the airport of origin before shipping. .
4. Live animals: Live animals other than hairy crabs, soft-shelled turtle and lobsters are prohibited to be picked up or delivered.
① Pickup & delivery standards for air transportation:
Test report: Test reports such as UN38.3 Test and 1.2 m Drop Test shall be provided;
Filing: Shipments can only be delivered after the original copy of the test report is provided and filed at the airport security.
Packaging: Shipments shall be in commercial package. Each electronic product shall be equipped with two batteries at most. The battery shall be sealed and packed separately from the device. Electronic products of which the battery cannot be removed shall be powered off.
② Batteries are prohibited for pickup: Pickup of storage batteries of motorcycles, automobiles and electric vehicles (including electric bikes, tricycles and balance cars) and lithium batteries or power banks with rated power larger than 100 WH (watt/hour) is prohibited.
6. Fresh products and seasonal fruits: To guarantee the quality of the transported products, the weight of a single shipment shall not exceed 5KG for some seasonal fruits and vegetables and 10 KG for hairy crabs. If exceeds, the shipment shall be separated. If there are any special requirements in districts, the verification by courier shall prevail.
C. Remark: Items that cannot be found in the Item Name can be accepted in principle. The verification by courier shall prevail.