Beware of scam / fraudulent calls, emails or SMS that asking for your personal information
Be alert on scam/fraudulent calls, emails or SMS
Phishing attacks have increased rapidly recently. We advise customers to be aware that attempts might be made to defraud you by the unauthorized use of SF name and brand via telephone, email or SMS, and asking for your personal information and bank account details.
What is Phishing?
Phishing is a form of cyber-attack in which a scammer or fraudulent entity calls or sends emails or SMSes that pose as a well-known or trusted company.
These callers will ask for confidential personal and banking details; Emails or SMS include links that direct you to phishing websites which ask you for sensitive or confidential information (such as your personal details, banking and credit card details, and passwords).
With this information, scammers or fraudulent entities can gain access to your confidential accounts and make fraudulent transactions which may result in financial loss to you.
Protect yourself and keep your personal details and accounts safe from Phishing
- We do not call, email nor send SMS to request for your confidential, personal or banking information such as your banking details, PINs or password.
- If you need to access our webpage, open your browser and type the link (http://www.sf-express.com/sg/en/).
- Do not respond to emails asking for your confidential information, example: your financial or personal details. Scammers or Fraudulent entities use scare tactics or threats to obtain and force you to provide your personal confidential information.
- Do not reveal or key in your personal banking details such as ATM/debit/credit card numbers, card PINs, Online Banking Access Code, PIN and One-Time Password into any unknown and suspicious mobile numbers, mobile applications, emails, SMS, or websites.
- If you suspect that you have responded to a phishing scam with personal or financial information, you are advised to: lodge a police report in person, call the police hotline at 1800 255 0000, or submit information online at www.police.gov.sg/iwitness
If you have further questions, please call our Customer Service Hotline at 1800 3111 111.