Deliver your wishes with SF this holiday season
Send gifts overseas, win SF rewards!
Share stories with SF, win shopping coupons!
-Promotion Period: December 15th , 2017 to January 15th , 2018
-Target Customers: SF cash account, retail customers who use SF international services
Campaign #1: Send gifts overseas, win SF rewards!
During the promotion period, cash account customers in Singapore who ship packages to any international destination using the Standard Express, Economy Express, or Box Direct services are eligible to receive twice the number of rewards points!
More rewards + shipping discounts for our customers!
1. Visit the SF Rewards website (or scan the QR code) ----- Register Account ----- Activate Account, and receive 1 reward point.
2. Please send your waybill number and a picture of your waybill to firstname.lastname@example.org; afterwards you can exchange your points. During the promotion period (15 Dec 2017 – 15 Jan 2018), each order is eligible to receive two reward points. After the promotion period, each order is eligible to receive only one reward point.
3. SF REWARDS points can be exchanged for gifts, partner coupons, and shipping discounts.
4. Gifts will be mailed to your home free of charge; partner coupons worth over SGD50 will be mailed to your home free of charge.
Campaign #2: Share stories with SF, win shopping coupons!
1. Content Requirements
Share a story about your relationship with a friend or family member based overseas (that you have sent SF Express packages to), or your experiences using SF Express. We recommend that you keep your story under 300 words.
2. Scope of Promotion
Shipment Origin：China, South Korea, United States, Singapore, Malaysia, Australia, Thailand, Vietnam, United Kingdom, France, Canada, and Russia.
2. Promotion Channels
• 【顺丰国际】WeChat Official Account（SF-b2c）
① How to Participate: Participants must leave a comment (their personal story as specified above) underneath SF International’s WeChat Official Account’s promotional post by Jan 15th, 2018 at 00:00.
② Contest Rules: SF will choose 15 well-written stories from around the world to share on the SF International WeChat account on Jan 15th. Each of these 15 participants will receive an e-coupon worth SGD20.
From Jan 15th – Jan 22nd, WeChat users will vote on the top three best stories, and the winners will receive e-coupons worth SGD200, SGD150, and SGD100, respectively. We will publish the list of winners on our WeChat account by Jan 31st, 2018.
③ Reward Distribution: SF Express will publish the winners on our WeChat account by Jan 31st, 2018. SF Express will contact the winners by Feb 10th, 2018 with more details about their rewards.
Please scan the below QR code to access our SF Express International WeChat official account
• Facebook (SF Express)
① Content Submissions：
The SF Express account will post a holiday greeting on its Facebook feed, and solicit followers to leave their personal story (with the shipment’s recipient or SF Express experiences) in the comments box.
② Contest Rules:
As of Jan 15th, 2018, the ten participants who receive the most likes (must be at least 20) will receive e-coupons worth SGD100 each. The top three will receive e-coupons worth SGD200 each instead of SGD100. Users must also “like” the SF Express Facebook page.
③ Reward Distribution: SF Express will publish the list of winners on Jan 31st, 2018 and message the winners on Facebook by Feb 10th, 2018 with more details about their rewards.
Click here to access the SF Express Facebook page
• For Promotion #1, the times specified indicate local times; for Promotion #2, the times specified indicate Beijing time.
• Please specify which currency you will use for the contest rewards.
• Type of coupon:
China, United States, Australia, Thailand, Vietnam, United Kingdom, France, Canada, and Russia: iHerb e-coupon;
Singapore: Capita Voucher;
Malaysia: Zalora e-voucher;
South Korea: Shinsegae e-voucher.
• If there are any questions, please contact SF International’s Singapore customer service hotline at 1800 311 1111 for more information.
• The right to interpret this activity belongs to SF Express, within the scope of the law.