Scan To Ship
S.F. Express has committed to elevating its service quality. By launching our QR Code waybill, you no longer need to fill in your waybill by hand-writing. This e-delivery method brings you a brand-new experience. From now on, with only a smartphone or a tablet, ordering delivery service becomes so easy! After a simple registration, users can activate the function of their built-in address book to enjoy the convenience of shipping goods to business partners and customers.
Step-by Step Instructions
- Without handwriting, online operation creates more convenience.
- Log in with your mobile phone number to enjoy personalized service.
- Enter the information from the waybill on the mobile screen.
- After making sure all information is correct, press “Send” to confirm.
- Attach the QR Code waybill to the package. Call the S.F. Customer Service Hotline or use the Self-Service Tool to make a delivery reservation.
*For more detailed instructions, please watch the video about how to use Scan To Ship.
Advantages of the function
- Without hand-writing, online operation creates more convenience.
- Store information on recipients, there is no need to fill in the same information again and again.
- Scan the QR Code to inquire about the real-time status of a package for a more secure delivery experience.
- Protect the information security for both the sender and receiver. When a third party scans the QR Code, only the status of a shipment can be seen, and no details about the waybill can be obtained.