- All company employees took part in tree planting events to restore the Earth’s green miracle. Participation in this green social welfare event to achieve the goal of ensuring cleaner air and sustainable developments on earth.
- Took part in the “Million (Trees) Forest Project & Network” project along with a million people from 100 cities around the world. Not only did employees participate throughout the entire event, they assisted the organizer in transporting drinking water and materials needed for the day of the event. Concrete actions showed our support for environmental protection, safeguarding the environment.
- Independent employee donation drive for the EDEN SOCIAL WELFARE FOUNDATION, providing and transporting everyday goods to the foundation. Employees worked as volunteers for a day, helping those with disabilities prepare food at the bakery workshop.
- In order to do our part for Taiwan and the earth, we took part in the HIMA Foundation's "Million (Trees) Forest" event series. We took concrete action to plant trees, contribute towards reforestation, and protect our one and only earth.
- S.F. Express family day integrated the principle of “The entire family doing their part for social welfare, touching everyone’s hearts.” All employees were invited to take part in charitable events. Receipts and goods raised the day of the event were donated to social welfare
- In response to disaster relief efforts after the 8/1 Kaohsiung Gas Explosion, we took part in the “National Prayers for Kaohsiung disaster fundraising event” organized by CTS, PTS, Videoland Television Network and the Red Cross. We made a NT$20 million donation towards disaster relief, doing our utmost to help those stuck by disaster. We also started an internal one day charity drive in hopes to make our contribution through concrete efforts to help reconstruction in Kaohsiung.
- The NCCU International Volunteer Association carried out overseas volunteering services in Guangxi, China and cared for children in remote regions. S.F. Express aided the NCCU International Volunteer Association by transporting materials including children’s books, stationery, food, and everyday necessities. These concrete efforts supported the students’ overseas service activities.
- The first stop of S.F. Express’ “Love Delivery” social welfare event was Chung Yi Children’s Home in Xindian. More than 700-plus items were donated through an internal drive, including clothing, everyday necessities, stationery, food and more. The items donated were delivered to the home to help the children.
- S.F. Express assisted the Genesis Social Welfare Foundation in raising funds to build a Pingtung PVS care facility as part of the “local care” plan. Those who made donations towards construction would receive charity souvenirs such as Kitty purses, key chains, etc. according to the amount they donated. S.F. Express’ delivery services throughout Taiwan ensured that these charity souvenirs reached donors’ hands safe and sound. A total of nearly a thousand deliveries were made during the event period, from April to the end of September.
- Arrangements were made so outstanding first line driver couriers were able to take part in the Red Cross’ emergency care drivers training course. After expert instruction, practical training and testing, they obtained emergency care training certification in CPR and AED, allowing them to save friends, family, or passersby who are injured or in shock at key moments in order to save precious lives. These “fast and effective” work principles can now be applied to emergency care, making them “true angels on the go”!
- For the Childhood Toys – Finding Happiness charity fair event, S.F. Express transported materials for the fair and assisted the Chong Yi Social Welfare Foundation in hosting its annual charity fair. Colleagues from the transit depot helped transport materials to and back from the event at its beginning and conclusion.
- Aided the NCCU International Volunteer Association by transporting materials to Qinghai, China to support students’ service and care for children in remote regions. Materials delivered included children’s picture books, text books, stationery, food, and everyday necessities. Free overseas delivery services supported the students’ volunteer activities.
- The Changhua Erhlin Happy Christian Home mainly cares for those with disabilities. This was the second stop of S.F. Express’ Love Delivery social welfare event. A total of 56 items filled 10 boxes from an internal charity drive. This included items the disabled needed such as diapers, cleaners, wet wipes, etc.
- The My Ricefield – pesticide free rice gift box charity delivery event was a charity sale hosted jointly by the Chong Yi Social Welfare Foundation and TransGlobe Life Insurance Company. S.F. Express assisted through providing free delivery services from September to November, 2015. A total of 110 deliveries of about 700 boxes of pesticide-free rice were made.
- The Kaohsiung Ji-Sing Senior Citizens Foundation’s primary goal is to care for lone, impoverished elders. This was the third stop of S.F. Express’ “Love Delivery” social welfare event. A total of 50 items filled 13 boxes from an internal charity drive. This included items the elders needed such as diapers, incontience pads, oatmeal, adult formula, etc.
- The NCCU International Volunteer Association went to Thailand to do volunteer work with children in the countryside. Taiwan S.F. Express assisted in kind by delivering140 children books to Mae Salong in northern Thailand, to assist the students in their volunteer work.
- Taiwan S.F. Express and the Genesis Socila Welfare Foundation sponsored the 26th Homeless Year-End Banquet by transporting souvenirs and bazaar goods, as a practical way to help the homeless. We delivered about 1,200 packages.
- This year, we continued the charity deliveries of 2015 for the Chungyi Social Welfare Foundation. This year we delivered goods for the “Kids Need Hugs Trip”. On May 21, the foundation and Taiwan S.F. Express staffed a booth to sell bazaar goods and give away sponsorship gift items .
- Taiwan S.F. Express is localizing its brand and actively participating in public welfare activities. On Saturday 18 June , we sponsored nearly 30 Taiwan S.F. Express employees participation in a running event of the Spinal Cord Injury Foundation, so they could run together for this good cause.
- We organized the “Love Go - Baishawan Beach Cleaning Event”, for taking is better than complaining on the sidelines, turning little love into big love, and donations into action. We have only one earth, and everybody must do their part to preserve the environment. Let’s all work together for the earth, to protect the earth that sustains us.
- The NCCU International Volunteer Association went to Qinghai, China, and Thailand to do volunteer work with children in the countryside. Taiwan S.F. Express assisted in kind by delivering stationery and books to Qinghai and Thailand, to assist the students in their volunteer work and care for the world.
- Taiwan S.F. Express sponsored CPBL to distribute the baseball equipment to extend baseball at the grassroots level. In cooperation with the public service train of CPBL, we sent the baseball gear and other materials to school baseball teams in the countryside. For “ Delivering Love to Remote Areas”, we supported giving supplies and assisting reconstruction to regions ravaged by typhoons (i.e. the Hongye teenage baseball team of Taitung)