Scan to Ship without writing, Place an Order to Win an iPhone XR in a Lucky Draw！
Eligible Product/ Service: Domestic Delivery in Taiwan
Activity Period: November 1, 2018 -December 31, 2018
- During the activity period, whoever scans a QR Code Shipping Form and successfully places an order after logging in with their mobile phone number has the opportunity to join the Lucky Draw, per shipping form per Lucky Draw chance. Place more orders to increase the probability of winning.
- After an order is completed, link(click here) to the activity with the shipping form tracking number for Lucky Draw registration.
- Whoever goes to the Taiwan S.F. Express Facebook fan page, clicks “like” and “shares” the post to the public by tagging 3 friends will be additionally gifted with free coffee coupons for treating 5 friends.
First Prize -iPhone XR 64G
7-ELEVEN Coupon NTD 100
City Café Coupon
Extra Gift by Facebook Fan Page - City Café Coupon
Ways to get QR Code Shipping Forms:
- Obtain shipping forms at convenience stores. (For store address, please click here.)
- Use Self-Service Tools to place orders online, and request QR Code Shipping Forms from the carrier collecting shipments at the door. (For Self-Service Tools, please click here.)
- Call the Service Hotline 0800-088-830 to place orders and request QR Code Shipping Forms.
Scan & Order Methods:
- Scan QR Code: Use any QR Code reader to recognize the code.
- Log in: Log in using your mobile phone number to enjoy personalized service.
- Fill Out: Enter shipping information through the mobile.
- Confirm Information: Ensure correct information, and press “place order” for confirmation.
- Place your order: Paste the waybill on the parcel and use our Self-Service Tools to place an order.
*For more detailed instructions, please watch the video about how to use Scan To Ship.
Notes for the Activity:
- During the activity period: November 1, 2018 - December 31, 2018, whoever uses a QR Code shipping form, logs in with their mobile phone and places a successful order is eligible to join the Lucky Draw.
- The Lucky Draw Activity will end no later than 23:59 on December 31, 2018 subject to the time linking to the activity.
Attention for Winners:
- Activity prizes are only delivered to the area of Taiwan. (Remote areas will be extra charged with an NTD 150 shipping fee. When the winners agree to collect the prizes by their relatives or friends in Taiwan, no extra fee will be charged for remote areas.) Host organizations will not ship the prizes to overseas region. Winners who are not able to claim the prizes will be treated as having given up their prizes. The new winners will be drawn to award the prizes.
- Winners of 7-ELEVEN Coupons and Coffee Coupons will not be notified by exclusive service agents. The prizes will be directly shipped to the winners by Taiwan S.F. Express, and the winner list will be announced before January 31, 2019 on News & Headlines of the official website of Taiwan S.F. Express www.sf-express.com.tw.
- The first prize “iPhone XR” winner announcement and notification time: The winners will be drawn before January 31, 2019, and the winners will be notified by an exclusive agent within 7 working days. The complete winners list will be announced on the official website of Taiwan S.F. Express www.sf-express.com.tw before January 31, 2019
- Taiwan S.F. Express will provide assistance in processing the delivery of the prizes to winners. According to the Tax Code of Taiwan, a prize from a contest exceeding NTD1,000, shall be taken as an integral part of the comprehensive income tax of the winners of the year. As such, winners should provide photocopies of their national ID card, and present related receipts in order to claim the prize. If the winner is a company or institution, please attach the photocopies of the company registration for change and the national ID card of the person in charge, and stamp the company seal and the invoice chop on the prize receipt upon claiming the prize. If the winner is a minor and has no ID card, please attach a photocopy of the household registration record and the ID card of any of the guardians. If the prize exceeds NTD20,000, the winner shall be responsible for the winning tax at 10% of the prize whereby the Organizer shall be obliged to withhold this amount. If the winner is a non-resident of the Republic of China, or a business entity without a permanent place of business inside the Republic of China, a winning tax of 20% will be applicable. Winners who disagree with the aforementioned rules and regulations under the Tax Code shall be deemed to have voluntarily waived their right to the prize.
- A party declaring income from prize winning for taxation purposes shall be the winner of prize, and it cannot be assigned or transferred to a third party for declaration.
- The gifts for the prize for the event may be offered by an external supplier. Customers are advised to read the provisions and user instruction of the gifts with caution. Taiwan S.F. Express disclaims any responsibility on the maintenance service of the gifts, and will not assume any responsibility for the quality problems, defects or claims deriving from the gifts under law. Customers shall directly contact the entity or supplier concerned on the maintenance or repair of the gifts in the event of an inquiry or dispute thereof.
- Keep the free tickets from the event properly as there will be no replacement.
- The deadline of the free tickets is stated on the tickets.
- The winners will be picked through random drawing on the lucky drawing day under the witness of the legal affairs personnel of the Organizer.
- Participants in this event shall constitute their consent of accepting the rules and regulations governing this event and the violation of which shall result in the disqualification of the participants in the event or entitlement as winners. In addition, the Organizer may claim for damage against the participants, if applicable.
- Please confirm the accuracy of your personal information. In the event of inaccurate personal information to the extent that the Organizer cannot contact the persons or deliver the prize, it shall be deemed as a waiver of the right for the prize.
- The Organizer reserves the right to review the eligibility of the participants. In the event of intervention with a malicious computer program, or any other activities obviously in defiance of the equal opportunity in participation of the event, or, participants were found not eligible for participation in the event by Taiwan S.F. Express or a third party, the Organizer will disqualify the participants concerned at once and revoke the entitlement to receiving the prize. If the prize has already been delivered, the Organizer may claim for the repossession of the prize (or the equivalent amount of cash). The participants shall duly observe this rule.
- In the event of loss, error, or damage to the data registered by the participants for participation in this event due to the failure of a computer, network, telephone, technology, or any other reasons, the Organizer shall not be held responsible, to the extent that the aforementioned data becomes invalid, the Organizer and the task force of the event disclaim any legal liability thereof. The Participants shall duly observe this rule.
- Parties who participate in this event shall constitute their agreement with the force of this regulation. The Organizer reserves the right of keeping, modifying, terminating, and altering the details of this event not mentioned here without further notice. In the event of force majeure (missing, damage, and others in the course of mail delivery) the extent to which the content of prize is changed, Taiwan S.F. Express has the right to replace other gifts at equivalent value of the prize. Accordingly, the winners shall agree to accept such gifts.
- Anything regarding the prize not fully mentioned here shall be subject to the description as stated in the content of the notice of award. Winners shall not demand a change in the gifts or for cash as a substitute, discount, or any form of adjustment.
- Employees of Taiwan S.F. Express are not allowed to participate in this event.
- In the event of force majeure, to the extent that this event cannot be carried out as planned, Taiwan S.F. Express reserves the right to cancel, terminate, modify or temporary halt this event and disclaim any liability for compensation.
- We use your personal information (including your name, telephone and E-mail) only for customer service information filing, statistical compilation and survey and analysis, for courier service, marketing and promotion, notification of activities, and related services through joint ventures. Within the scope of the service provided by Taiwan S.F. Express and in the duration necessary for providing the service, we will collect, process, and use your personal information in hard copy or soft copy, or any other appropriate means available by technologies. You may exercise the right of (1) request for inquiry or viewing; (2) making replication; (3) request or supplementation or correction; and (4) request for stop collecting, processing, and using the information or for deletion of the information. We disclaim any liability for the damage caused by your exercise of the aforementioned rights and the impairment thereof.
- The content, clause and detail of this promotional event will be made in Chinese and English versions. In the event of discrepancy between the two versions, the Chinese version shall stand.
- Taiwan S.F. Express reserves the right to modify the event in the aspects of the prize or the detail of claiming the prize. In the event of dispute, the right for ultimate interpretation shall rest with Taiwan S.F. Express.