1. 《Luggage for Inbound Travelers – Declaration》
2. 《Luggage Inventory List》
3. 《Letter of Authorization》
4. Photocopy of traveler’s air ticket (electronic tickets allowed)
5. 《Luggage for Inbound Travelers – Collection Notice》（optional）
6. Photocopy of the front side of your national ID card
After entering the country please provide the following documents (please see the shipment date explanation – item 6 below):
1. 《China Customs-Entry/Exit Traveler Luggage Declaration Form (can be picked up when going through airport customs)》
2. Passport stamp page when entering country (travelers with electronic signatures should print out proof of entry）
3. Passport photo page + passport visa stamp page
For luggage, SF Express will provide insurance covering up to $100 of the value of the enclosed goods.
Currently luggage drop-off points are limited to Los Angeles and New York; the addresses will be displayed when you reach the payment step, so please keep this in mind.
According to the 7th article issued in 2004 by China customs, the 20 types of goods that cannot be exempted from customs duties are: television sets, cameras, video recorders, video players, stereo equipment, air conditioners, refrigerators, washing machines, personal cameras, photocopiers, telephone switchboards, mini-computers, telephones, wireless pagers, fax machines, typewriters/word processors, furniture, lights, and food.
For Chinese books, there is no limit on the amount that you can bring in duty-free. For books written in a language other than Chinese, travelers can bring in up to ten books without incurring customs duties. Duties will be levied on books between 10 and 50; travelers may not bring over 50 books – they will be forced to relinquish the excess books or send them back on their own accord.
Please click here to see more details about the restricted items
Items enclosed within luggage must meet the rules and regulations of both the United States and the People’s Republic of China, and any restricted items are not eligible for this service.
2. Please do not use a password or combination lock to lock your package; your package must be opened for inspection before it is shipped.
Within 2-3 days after entering China, SF Express will contact you to retrieve your luggage; you can also call the customer service hotline at 95338. You can also e-mail the remaining three documents to our Shanghai customs team at email@example.com.
2. If your luggage is at a designated SF service center already, SF Express is willing to send your package back. You must provide a return address and pay for the shipping fees.
3. The luggage service cannot be canceled after the luggage has already left the designated SF service center.
4. Cancelled orders may be subject to other fees.
For more information, please contact SF US or NYSC for Chinese Study Fellows,
SF Express USA
Customer Service Hotline: 855-901-1133
NYSC for Chinese Study Fellows
Contact Number: (212)835-5520 Ext.605
E-mail address: firstname.lastname@example.org