SF Certified International Shipping International Direct Ship Service Guarantee End-to-end Visibility with Safe and Easy Tracking
We are pleased to introduce you to SF International certification for online shops: SF Certified International Shipping (SF CIS). When approved, E-merchants can put SF CIS stamp on their website and social media platform, they will receive promotion material of SF CIS for advertisement purpose and SF CIS stamp will be shown on the E-waybills. SF CIS stamp provides end-to-end visibility and information of the pickup country. SF CIS stands for:
- Trustworthy– SF Express: provides high quality logistics service.
- Traceability – SF Express provides information about the country of pickup.
- Door-to-door delivery – Cross-border directly deliver to customers
- Applicant must be an existing SF Express credit account customer, and using SF cross-border logistics service at least 3 months
- Applicant must be cross-border E-merchants for either B2B and/or B2C businesses
- The e-commerce merchant cannot sell any products that are prohibited, restricted, dangerous or toxic by regulations of IATA, the International Civil Aviation Organization and other relevant government departments or organizations
- For more Terms & Conditions you may refer to the local sales team.
Application Time: 2 weeks
SF CIS will be launched soon; e-commerce merchants that are interested in this service and want to apply for this service in advance may download the Application form here and send it to your sales contact person or Email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
For more information, please contact SF local sales or couriers, or call SF Customer Service Hotline at 1800 8110.