Gift for Quantity of Shipments Sent
Target: Bronze members, silver members, gold members, platinum members, diamond members and black diamond members
Privilege: Individual members of SF Express are entitled to a gift pack when the shipments sent each month reach to a certain quantity.
1. Individual members of SF Express can claim a gift pack on the activity page of Gift for Quantity of Shipments Sent when the shipments sent each month reach to a certain quantity.
2. A task of shipment sending will be announced on 8th of each month, in which the number of shipments sent and the amount of gift pack are designated by the system at random. The gift pack is composed by coupons and the amount of the gift pack is the sum of the amount of all coupons.
3. The number of shipments sent is calculated by calendar month (i.e. number of shipments sent from the first day of each month to the last day of each month). The quantity calculation shall be made based on the sending time within 3 calendar days upon shipment acceptance by receiver. For example, if a shipment is sent on January 30 and accepted by receiver on February 1, the shipment shall be included in the quantity calculation of January. If a shipment is accepted by receiver after 24:00 on the 6th day of the next month, the shipment shall be excluded from the quantity calculation of the month when it is sent.
4. For calculation of the number of shipments sent by an individual member, only shipments for which the shipper’s contact information is the mobile phone number of the member and the payment mode is payment in cash (instead of credit account) shall be included.
5. When meeting the condition of coupon claiming, the user shall claim the coupon by 24:00 on the 7th day of the next month, or otherwise, the coupon will become invalid automatically.
6. By default, the coupon will be issued to the member account after claimed. Users may check the coupon on SF Express WeChat public account (“Me-Member Center-Coupon-SF Coupon-Online Payment Coupon”), and the coupon shall be used within the validity.