For shipments not delivered successfully due to customer reasons on the day of contacting the customer, SF can provide a custody service free of charge for a certain period of time from the date of first notification, and may charge custody fee per shipment for subsequent custody service beyond the said period of time.
1. For express products, the free custody period is 7 days from the date of first notification (excluding the date of first notification);
2. For freight products, the free custody period is 3 days from the date of first notification (excluding the date of first notification);
Custody fee will be charged per shipment from the date after the expiration of the free custody period (excluding the day of final delivery to or pickup by customer)
3. Charging rules:
Days of paid custody ≤10 days
RMB0.05/kg/day, minimum charge at RMB5/shipment/day;
Days of paid custody ＞10 days
Additional RMB0.05/kg/day for exceeding days
1. Express products, including without limitation SF Standard Express, SF Standard Express (Land), SF Same Day and SF Next Morning;
2. Freight products, including without limitation Heavy Freight Parcel, Small-size LTL and Heavy Freight FTL;
3. Days here refers to calendar days.