"Direct Signature Service" refers to a value-added service in which the receiver's information needs to be confirmed or the receiver will be asked to sign for acceptance before the courier when a shipment is delivered. By offering this service, a proof of delivery can be provided to the customer in case of any dispute between the receiver and the shipper.
1. Shipping within the Chinese Mainland: SF will send a 6-digit acceptance code to the receiver via WeChat or SMS and the receiver is required to present this code upon delivery for the purpose of identity confirmation.
2. Shipping from the Chinese Mainland to the U.S.: SF will ask the receiver to sign for acceptance so that the shipper can check the image for proof of delivery.
1. Shipping within the Chinese Mainland: An acceptance code will be provided for mandatory identity verification upon delivery so as to prevent from unauthorized signature for acceptance and avoid unnecessary transaction disputes.
2. Shipping from the Chinese Mainland to the U.S.: Guaranteed shipment safety, proof of delivery available for further queries and well-developed after-sales service support system
Shipping within the Chinese Mainland and shipping from the Chinese Mainland to the U.S.
Note: The service is currently not available for the following territories and free states of the U.S.: American Samoa, Guam, Northern Mariana Islands, United States Virgin Islands and Puerto Rico.
1. Shipping within the Chinese Mainland: CNY1/shipment;
2. Shipping from the Chinese Mainland to the U.S.: CNY19/piece;
Applicable to both credit account and cash customers