Notes for Suppliers
1、Supplier qualification process:
The supplier qualification process generally includes: qualification preparation, qualification appraisal, field inspection, sample inspection, evaluation and approval, signing agreement, and qualification.
- Qualification preparation: Set up the qualification team and formulate authentication plan;
- Qualification appraisal: The appraisal generally includes two steps: collecting materials and reviewing qualification;
- Field inspection: The inspection may cover the quality system, production process and business process as the case may be;
- Sample inspection: It aims to ensure whether the supplier can deliver the required quality. The inspection criteria include but not limited to accuracy and reliability;
- Evaluation and approval: The inspection result needs to be evaluated. The supplier will be appraised based on the evaluation result;
- Signing agreement: Qualified suppliers must sign agreements including Non-disclosure Agreement and Bona Fide Transaction Guarantee Agreement.
- Qualification: Suppliers will be officially qualified after the above-mentioned agreements are signed.
2、 Do’s and Don’ts for supplier
- Provide competitive prices and terms
- Provide high-quality services
- Innovate and improve products and service continuously
- Deliver leading technology and product information
- Fulfill social responsibility
- Breach the principle of good faith
♦ Conspire and collude in bidding
- Breach confidentiality
- Violate laws and regulations
- Breach contracts