Hong Kong Domestic
Mainland China Express and Logistics
|Warehousing and Distribution Services|
Warehousing and Distribution Services
|Cold Chain Services|
Temperature Controlled Warehouse Distribution Centres
Refrigerated Delivery Service
|Service & Support|
SF Cold Chain Delivery aims at delivering products with special temperature requirements. Three delivery conditions are available: frozen, chilled and air-conditioned product.
• Frozen (-18 - -15°C)
• Chilled (0 - 4°C)
• Air-conditioned (17 - 22°C)
• Refrigerated trucks and/or insulation tools are used to provide different storage temperatures to fit customer needs
• Temperature sensors and GPS are equipped on refrigerated trucks which help to tracking the trucks' temperature and locations.
• Insulation tools are stringently tested to ensure shipment can be stored in the appropriate temperature during delivery
• Diversified services are provided, including pick-up & delivery service between airport and warehouses, and deliveries to wholesalers, retailers, restaurants and end-customers
• One-stop logistics solution is provided according to customers’ requirements, including pick-up, storage and last mile delivery.
• Cash On Delivery (COD) Service and other value-added services are available.
• Enterprise Cold Chain Delivery
• D2R Cold Chain Delivery
• Door-to-door Cold Chain Delivery
• Refrigerated Delivery Service is applicable to the food category delivery
• For below parcels, sign of Disclaimer for Loss and Damage of Goods are required:
Cake with cream and/or decorations; Ice-pop, sorbet, ice-cream and the related products; Egg; Live seafood; Chilled poon chai (Excluding frozen poon chai); Frozen dough & sea urchin
• The below parcels are not applicable for the Refrigerated Delivery Service:
Food with strong smell (Excluding parcels with vacuum packaging and no smell afterward); Drug; Vaccine; Reagent; Chemicals; Dry ice and non-food items (such as clothes and paper card etc.)
• Pick-up service is only available for registered industrial/commercial addresses. It is not applicable for unregistered and non-industrial/ commercial addresses.
• Reference Pick-up Timeslot：16:00 – 19:00 (SF will coordinate with the shipper for the actual pick-up time.)
• For Terms and Conditions of Carriage, please click here.