The above prices do not include Temporary Surcharge which is charging at present. For more information on the additional charges, please refer to the notice
Density of a package is one of the factors affecting the shipping rate. The volumetric weight of a package is an index reflecting the package’s density. A less dense package generally occupies more space, in comparison to its actual weight. Thus, shipping rate is determined according to the actual weight or the volumetric weight, whichever is greater.
With reference to the industry practice, the formula used to calculate volumetric weight (in kg) is:
Length (cm) x Width (cm) x Height (cm) ÷ 5,000 (DIM weight factor)
(Please note that the calculation and DIM weight shall varies for different countries and regional market practices.)
1. The above rates are for reference only. If you have any enquiries, please call our Customer Service Hotline at 1800 18 3331 .
2.Shipments pick up or deliver to area other than Kuala Lumpur, Petaling Jaya and other Klang Valley area may require 1 or more business days. （weekend not included）
3. For all International Shipments outbound from East Malaysia, the Remote Area Surchage of MYR 4 for every 0.5 kg is applied
3a. For all International Shipment inbound to East Malaysia, the Remote Area Surchage of MYR 4 for every 0.5 kg is applied
4. Shipments collected from or delivered to Hong Kong's Non-Industrial / Commercial Locations or Hong Kong's Remote Areas will be subject to HKD30 service charge. Payment method of the above service charges can be bounded with the shipping charges(either paid by shippers or receivers). Shipments collected from or delivered to the above locations require an additional business day.
5. Shipments collected from or delivered to certain areas in Taiwan require an additional business day. Please click here for the details.
6. Additional charges will be applied for remote areas. The above rates include fuel surcharge, and are for reference only. Check Fuel surcharge table.