Estimated Transit Time to Destination Country （Working Days)
Estimated Transit Time of Economy Express Service to Destination Country (Working Days)
|7 European countries (UK, Ireland, France, Germany, Netherlands, Belgium, Luxembourg)||5-8||5-8||5-8||5-8|
|15 European countries (Italy, Spain, Portugal, Sweden Poland, Denmark, Austria, the Czech republic, Finland, Hungary, Latvia, Lithuania, Slovakia, Slovenia, Estonia, Republic of Lithuania)||8-10||8-10||8-10||8-10|
|4 European countries(Greece, Romania, Bulgaria, Croatia)||10-12||10-12||10-12||10-12|
* Please note working days exclude the day of pickup, weekend and public holidays.
Transit time for remote areas:
* The specific delivery time is subject to the destination postal code. For remote districts or suburbs, the transmit time may require additional 1-3 working days.
* Except for Moscow and St. Petersburg, the transmit time in other districts of Russia requires additional 3-4 working days.
* For shipment sending to Indonesian remote islands, 4-6 additional workdays are required upon the standard transit time.
* For shipments delivered to cities outside Bandar Seri Begawan, please allow 1 more working day.
* For shipments delivered to cities out of Dubai, please allow 1 more working days.
* Service hours in UAE: 08:00 - 16:00, Sat. to Wed.; 08:00 - 13:00, Thur.; Close on Fri. and Public Holidays.
* Service hours in Bangladesh: 09:30 - 22:00, Fri. to Thur.; 09:30 - 13:00, Sat.; Close on Fri. and Public Holidays.
* Service hours in Philippines: 08:00 - 17:00, Mon. to Fri.; 08:30 - 17:00, Sat.; Close on Sun. and Public Holidays.
* For shipments that involve formal customs declaration, the transmit time will be 1 day longer due to operations related to customs affairs.
* For shipments weighing over 100 kg and requiring formal customs declaration and enhanced transportation capacity, the transmit time will be 2-3 days longer.
* The transmit time standards do not apply to circumstances of time extension due to uncontrollable factors such as detention of shipments and inspection by the customs.
* The above delivery service time all refers to the local time of countries of destination.