Scheduling Free Door-to-Door Pickup
Our courier will collect your shipment and provide door-to-door service after you placed the order.
Our courier will verify the following items before collecting your shipment:
1. Whether your shipment is properly packed.
2. Whether your shipment's contents comply with the country's laws and export/transportation requirements.
Enquiry for [Prohibited Export/Import items enquiry]
Enquiry for [Prohibited Air-freight items enquiry]
Enquiry for [Prohibited Road-freight items enquiry]
3. Whether your destination address is in our service coverage area, please check Service Coverage.
You can place your order by the following methods:
1. You may call our Customer Service Hotline at (852) 2730 0273 (Hong Kong) / (853) 2873 7373 (Macau) and press “1” to contact our customer service representative to schedule the pickup service.
2. You may call our Customer service Hotline at (852) 2730 0273 (Hong Kong) / (853) 2873 7373 (Macau) and press "2" for Tracking, and "4" for Self-service Ordering.
3. Place your order online using Self-Service Tools.
Self-service booking and online booking are only available for registered customers.
1. To ensure a secure delivery process and to prevent your shipment from being damaged or lost, packaging principles can help you to understand the importance of appropriate packaging and to improve your packaging quality to effectively decrease the possibility of damage.
2. S.F. Express will provide packing materials for free. For your self-packed items, we may have to strengthen the packing based on the actual condition of your parcels.
Prepare Waybill Fill-in
To ensure that your shipments can be accurately and efficiently delivered to the consignees, you have to fill in the waybills offered by S.F. Express. You can also place order by using our Self-Service Tools at your convenience.
Track & Trace
Contact our Customer Service Hotline at (852) 2730 0273 (Hong Kong) / (853) 2873 7373 (Macau) to track your shipment. You can also track your shipment through our official website or Self-Service Tools.
Proof of Delivery
The consignee is required to sign the waybill upon receipt of shipment. The signed waybill will be uploaded to our system on the same day. Either your customer or you can check the updated status via our official website or Self-Service Tools.