Hong Kong Domestic
Mainland China Express and Logistics
|Warehousing and Distribution Services|
Warehousing and Distribution Services
|Cold Chain Services|
Temperature Controlled Warehouse Distribution Centres
Refrigerated Delivery Service
|Service & Support|
SF has always brought quality and caring services to our customers. "Shipment Protection Plus" and “Secured Express” value-added services# provide you with a more hassle-free and relieved experience! The order will not be bound by the maximum amount of compensation shown in the terms and conditions of carriage* if the shipment is damaged or lost directly during the transportation by SF. There is also a designated representative to follow up the claim so that you can enjoy sending your shipment easily and at ease!
• Hong Kong domestic Express Service
• Hong Kong region to Mainland China, Macau region, Taiwan region Express Service
Shipment Type: Non-document / Document (The maximum declaration value of document is HK$2000)
Payment Method: Paid by shipper / consignee / third party (Hong Kong to Taiwan shipment : paid by shipper only)
Required Documents: Commercial Invoice
Declared Value of HKD1,000 or below:
• Hong Kong domestic: HKD5
• Hong Kong region to Mainland China, Macau region, Taiwan region: HKD7
Declared Value of HKD1,000-2,000:
• Hong Kong domestic: HKD8
• Hong Kong region to Mainland China, Macau region, Taiwan region: HKD11
Declared Value of HKD2,001-25,000:
• 0.6% of the declared value
Declared Value above HKD 25,000:
• Please select “Secured Express” service
# “Shipment Protection Plus” and “Secured Express” value-added services are not insurance products; SF Express does not offer any insurance service. The sender can insure the shipment by themselves if necessary. Otherwise, the sender shall bear all risks entitled to any damage or loss during the transportation of the shipment.
* The maximum amount of compensation shown in the Clause 13 of the SF Express Terms and Conditions of Carriage.
For Terms and Conditions of Shipment Protection Plus Service, please click here.