I. Rate Calculation Rules
1. Rates are calculated based on chargeable weight：
Chargeable weight is determined by the greater between the actual weight and the volumetric weight.
Same Day/Next Morning/Standard Express
For mutual shipping within the city, province or economic region, Volumetric Weight (KG) = Length (CM) x Width (CM) x Height (CM) ÷ 12000.
For inter-province non-economic region shipping, Volumetric Weight (KG) = Length (CM) x Width (CM) x Height (CM) ÷ 6000;
Economic regions include: Beijing/Tianjin/Hebei Region, Jiangsu/Zhejiang/Shanghai/Anhui Region, Sichuan and Chongqing Region, Heilongjiang/Jilin/Liaoning Region.
SF Standard Express （Ground） Volumetric Weight (KG) = Length (CM) x Width (CM) x Height (CM) ÷ 12000.
Heavy Freight Package/Small-size LTL/Cold Chain Economy Express/Cold Chain Express Volumetric Weight (KG) = Length (CM) x Width (CM) x Height (CM) ÷ 6000.
Cold Chain LTL Volumetric Weight (KG) = Length (CM) x Width (CM) x Height (CM) ÷ 3000.
Hong Kong, Macau, Taiwan (Services) Volumetric Weight (KG) = Length (CM) x Width (CM) x Height (CM) ÷ 6000.
International (Services) Volumetric Weight (KG) = Length (CM) x Width (CM) x Height (CM) ÷ 5000.
For more details, please contact our local couriers or at 95338.
II. Decimal Point Carry-over Mode of Chargeable Weight
Delivery within Chinese Mainland: For weight range of (0kg, 10kg), chargeable weight will be calculated in an increment of 0.1kg, rounded to 1 decimal place. For weight range of [10kg,100kg), chargeable weight will be calculated in an increment of 0.5kg, following the rule of (0, 0.3) as 0, [0.3, 0.8) as 0.5, and [0.8, 1) as 1. For weight range of [100kg, +∞), chargeable weight will be rounded to the nearest 1kg.
Hong Kong & Macau Domestics Services Chargeable weight will be calculated in 0.5KG increment. Those which are less than 0.5kg will be charged as 0.5 kg.
Service from Chinese Mainland to Hong Kong, Macau and Taiwan Chargeable weight below 100KG will be calculated in 0.5KG increment; those which are less than 0.5kg will be charged as 0.5 kg. For shipment over 100KG, the chargeable unit is 1KG. If the mantissa after the decimal point is larger than 0, round up to the next 1KG.
Service from Chinese Mainland to Overseas Countries For shipments below 20KG, the chargeable unit is 0.5KG; those which are less than 0.5kg will be charged as 0.5 kg. For shipments no less than 20KG, the chargeable unit is 1KG. If the mantissa after the decimal point is larger than 0, round up to the next 1KG.
III. Handling Mode of Freight Charges Calculation
1. The calculation of freight charges will be round up to integer;
2. The initial weights of different product are different. If the product is not as heavy as the initial weight, charge by and display the initial weight.
The above-mentioned charging mode of may be different due to services (products) or the located areas, please dial 95338 or contact local courier for consultation.
1. Transit Time Standard
1. Please note the transit time standard will be varied by and altered due to factors including but not limit to public holiday, weather, traffic control, resource allcoation,and etc. For real-time transit time, you may refer to the SF official channels and sysytem for details.
2. For shipments from/to Hong Kong, Macau or Taiwan
1. The payment mode of shipment fees, including freight charges and value-added service fees, can be changed from paid-by-consignee（or third party） to paid-by-shipper before acceptance and sign-off. For shipments whose payment mode has been changed, the shipper shall not only pay the freight charges and value-added service fees, but also pay the surcharges for changing the payment mode.（Charging Standards）
3. For Special Express Service from Taiwan to Mainland China, please click here to refer to our rate card.The transit time about this commodity will be add 3-5 days base on SF Stand Express.
4. The above rates are for reference only. If you have any enquiries, please call our Customer Service Hotline at 95338.
5. Shipments collected from or delivered to Hong Kong's Remote Areas would require 1 additional business day.
6. Shipments collected from or delivered to certain areas in Taiwan require 0.5-1 additional business day. Please click here for the details.
7. The above freight charges of express delivery from the HMT region to mainland China and mutual delivery within the HMT region have already included fuel surcharge. Please click here for more information.
3. For shipments from/to an oversea country
For shipments from/to an overseas country:
1. The above overseas shipment rates and shipment transit time are for reference only. If you have any queries, please call SF Express International Service Hotline at 9533883.
2. The above overseas shipment rates already include fuel surcharges (please click here for more information on Fuel surcharge), but exclude customs duties, remote area surcharges, residential delivery surcharges, and other special handling fees.
3. The standard day of the standard refers to the working day, does not include the date of receipt, and does not include weekends and holidays. The actual delivery time is subject to the destination zip code. In the case of remote areas or suburbs, flight delays, customs clearance, etc., the transit time will be expected longer.
4. Under the precondition that the declaration documents are complete, and there is no risky self-detainment and detainment by customs, the corresponding extra transit time should be added on the reference transit time when the following situation happens: 1-2 working days added when individual articles and formal declared goods import of Chinese Mainland, Hong Kong, Macau and Taiwan (HMT) port, 2-4 working days added when luggage declared goods import from Chinese Mainland port, 1 working day added when formal declared goods export from Chinese Mainland and HMT port, and 2-3 working days added when formal declared goods import from overseas countries port.
5. To reduce the risks caused by incomplete shipper’s name, declared commodity description or false or inconsistent declared value, the information of shipper and receiver shall be true and effective. Material and usage of the commodity description shall be specified. The value of the consignment shall be declared truly. If the inspection is delayed due to the above-mentioned reasons, All the arisen expenses and related taxes shall be charged from the shipper or receiver.